【经】 fabric; factory; manufactory; mill; plant; shop; work place
1.manufactory 2.mill 3.plant 4.workshop 5.remuneration 6.shop
- 那家大工厂倒闭，使许多工人失业。The closure of the large factory made many workers live in idleness.
- 这家新工厂给自然环境带来的影响可能是灾难性的。This environmental effect of this new factory could be disastrous.
- 工厂的平均支出是二千美元。The average outgo of the factory is 2000 dollars.
- 这家公司希望把新工厂设在河边。The company wished to locate its new factory beside the river.
- 这家工厂一直在排放有毒的废气。The factory had been sending out toxic fumes.
- 我家附近新建了一家工厂。A new factory was established near my home.
- 这家工厂的所有女职工在三八节都得到了一份礼物。All the female workers in this factory got a present on March 8.
- 这个工厂经常原料不足。The factory is in frequent scarcity of raw materials.